Veritas InfoScale 7.3.1 Installation and Upgrade Guide - Windows
- Preinstallation and planning
- Installing the Veritas InfoScale products
- Upgrading to InfoScale products
- Preparing the systems for an upgrade
- Performing the product upgrade
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a non-clustered environment
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a Windows Server Failover Cluster environment
- Upgrading SFW HA
- Performing the post upgrade tasks
- Administering the InfoScale product installation
- Uninstalling the InfoScale products
- Performing application upgrades in an InfoScale environment
- Upgrading Microsoft SQL Server
- Upgrading Oracle
- Configuring the Oracle database and listener to use the virtual IP address
- Upgrading application service packs in an InfoScale environment
- Appendix A. Services and ports
- Appendix B. Migrating from a third-party multi-pathing solution to DMP
About reinstalling InfoScale products
If your product installation has failed due to some reason, you can choose to reinstall it without uninstalling the components that were installed during the failed attempt.
You must reboot your system before you begin to reinstall the product.
To reinstall the product, rectify the cause of failure and then proceed with the installation.
If you choose to install the product using the product installer wizard, during the installation a confirmation message is displayed on the System Selection panel. Clickto proceed with the installation.