Veritas InfoScale 7.3.1 Installation and Upgrade Guide - Windows
- Preinstallation and planning
- Installing the Veritas InfoScale products
- Upgrading to InfoScale products
- Preparing the systems for an upgrade
- Performing the product upgrade
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a non-clustered environment
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a Windows Server Failover Cluster environment
- Upgrading SFW HA
- Performing the post upgrade tasks
- Administering the InfoScale product installation
- Uninstalling the InfoScale products
- Performing application upgrades in an InfoScale environment
- Upgrading Microsoft SQL Server
- Upgrading Oracle
- Configuring the Oracle database and listener to use the virtual IP address
- Upgrading application service packs in an InfoScale environment
- Appendix A. Services and ports
- Appendix B. Migrating from a third-party multi-pathing solution to DMP
Upgrading Exchange Server 2010 to a service pack
This section describes how to upgrade Exchange Server 2010 to any 2010 service pack. It is applicable only if you already have Exchange 2010 setup in an InfoScale environment.
Before you proceed to upgrade to a service pack, ensure that you have met all the necessary pre-requisites for installing the service pack on all the cluster nodes where you are upgrading Exchange.
For details refer to Microsoft documentation.
To upgrade Exchange 2010 to a service pack
- Bring the Exchange service group online.
Type the following on the command prompt on a cluster node:
hagrp -online service_group -sys system
- Stop HAD on all the cluster nodes where you want to upgrade the Exchange installation. At the command prompt, type:
hastop -local -force
- Launch the Exchange 2010 service pack installer and install the service pack.
You can install the service pack parallel on all the nodes, where you are upgrading Exchange. In case of disaster recovery, you can simultaneously upgrade both the sites.