Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas InfoScale 7.3.1 Installation and Upgrade Guide - Windows
Last Published: 2019-04-18
Product(s): InfoScale & Storage Foundation (7.3.1)
- Preinstallation and planning
- Installing the Veritas InfoScale products
- Upgrading to InfoScale products
- Preparing the systems for an upgrade
- Performing the product upgrade
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a non-clustered environment
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a Windows Server Failover Cluster environment
- Upgrading SFW HA
- Performing the post upgrade tasks
- Administering the InfoScale product installation
- Uninstalling the InfoScale products
- Performing application upgrades in an InfoScale environment
- Upgrading Microsoft SQL Server
- Upgrading Oracle
- Configuring the Oracle database and listener to use the virtual IP address
- Upgrading application service packs in an InfoScale environment
- Appendix A. Services and ports
- Appendix B. Migrating from a third-party multi-pathing solution to DMP
Importing the configured rules
If you have exported the configured rules for event notification messages and actions, you must import them after the upgrade is complete.
To import the configured rules
- From the VEA Control Panel perspective, select the server in the left pane.
- Double-click Rule Manager in the right pane.
- In the Rule Manager window, click Import.
- Browse to the temporary location and select the XML file that you had saved.