Veritas InfoScale 7.3.1 Installation and Upgrade Guide - Windows
- Preinstallation and planning
- Installing the Veritas InfoScale products
- Upgrading to InfoScale products
- Preparing the systems for an upgrade
- Performing the product upgrade
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a non-clustered environment
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a Windows Server Failover Cluster environment
- Upgrading SFW HA
- Performing the post upgrade tasks
- Administering the InfoScale product installation
- Uninstalling the InfoScale products
- Performing application upgrades in an InfoScale environment
- Upgrading Microsoft SQL Server
- Upgrading Oracle
- Configuring the Oracle database and listener to use the virtual IP address
- Upgrading application service packs in an InfoScale environment
- Appendix A. Services and ports
- Appendix B. Migrating from a third-party multi-pathing solution to DMP
This section describes the tasks to be performed while upgrading DMP.
Supported upgrade path: DMP to InfoScale Foundation
After the upgrade is complete, the installer wizard performs certain cleanup tasks and a command prompt is displayed for certain time. Ignore the prompt and continue with the further tasks. The command prompt closes after the cleanup tasks are complete. Do not close the command prompt before the cleanup tasks are complete. The cleanup tasks are aborted if you close the prompt.
The following figure lists the tasks to be performed to upgrade DMP, where replication is not configured.