Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas InfoScale 7.3.1 Installation and Upgrade Guide - Windows
Last Published: 2019-04-18
Product(s): InfoScale & Storage Foundation (7.3.1)
- Preinstallation and planning
- Installing the Veritas InfoScale products
- Upgrading to InfoScale products
- Preparing the systems for an upgrade
- Performing the product upgrade
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a non-clustered environment
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a Windows Server Failover Cluster environment
- Upgrading SFW HA
- Performing the post upgrade tasks
- Administering the InfoScale product installation
- Uninstalling the InfoScale products
- Performing application upgrades in an InfoScale environment
- Upgrading Microsoft SQL Server
- Upgrading Oracle
- Configuring the Oracle database and listener to use the virtual IP address
- Upgrading application service packs in an InfoScale environment
- Appendix A. Services and ports
- Appendix B. Migrating from a third-party multi-pathing solution to DMP
Failing over application to secondary site
Perform the following steps to fail over the application to the secondary site.
To fail over the application
- From the Failover Cluster console, navigate to the Cluster Group.
- Right-click the Cluster Group and click Move Group.
This procedure moves the resources and the Resource Owner changes to a node on the secondary site.