Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Revision history
Storage devices: streamer API
The following table shows Enterprise Vault support for primary storage devices that use the Enterprise Vault Storage streamer API.
Contact the storage vendor to obtain the appropriate streamer software and any additional configuration documentation for your storage device, which you must install before you create the partition.
Table: Storage devices: streamer API
Enterprise Vault 12
9.x or later
3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Hitachi Content Platform 
8.0, 8.1 
NetApp StorageGRID 
- Both WORM and non-WORM features supported.
- Caringo CAStor is now Caringo Swarm. See CAStor evolves to Caringo Swarm. However, all existing partitions created in Enterprise Vault are displayed as Caringo CAStor.
- See https://data.cloudian.com/l/677273/2019-03-19/2zv3/677273/5628/Cloudian_HyperStore_Streamer_for_Veritas_Enterprise_Vault_Install_Guide.pdf
- See https://www.veritas.com/docs/100039174.
- Requires Cloudian streamer version 220.127.116.11 for non-WORM support. Supported for on-premises private cloud storage use only.
- See https://www.dellemc.com/resources/en-us/asset/white-papers/products/storage-2/h15309-vertias-vault-emc-elastic-cloud-storage.pdf.
- See https://www.veritas.com/docs/100038811.
- WORM only.
- See Hitachi Content Platform Streamer Adapter for Veritas Enterprise Vault User Guide.
- Requires streamer version 18.104.22.168 of the HCP Adapter for Veritas Enterprise Vault.
- Requires streamer version 22.214.171.124 of the HCP Adapter for Veritas Enterprise Vault.
- IBM Cloud Object Storage was formerly known as Cleversafe dsNet. Supported for on-premises private cloud storage use only.
- See http://ibm.biz/BdsaXB.
- Non-WORM supported.
- Netapp StorageGRID now supports Enterprise Vault Simple Storage Service (S3) API storage migrator as a secondary storage (see Migrating Data Using the Simple Storage Service (S3) API).