Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Storage devices: streamer API
The following table shows Enterprise Vault support for primary storage devices that use the Enterprise Vault Storage streamer API.
Contact the storage vendor to obtain the appropriate streamer software and any additional configuration documentation for your storage device, which you must install before you create the partition.
Table: Storage devices: streamer API
3.3, 3.4, 3.5
8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3
- Both WORM and non-WORM features supported.
- Caringo CAStor is now Caringo Swarm. See CAStor evolves to Caringo Swarm. However, all existing partitions created in Enterprise Vault are displayed as Caringo CAStor.
- See Cloudian HyperStore Streamer for Veritas Enterprise Vault Install Guide.
- See https://www.veritas.com/docs/100039174.
- Requires Cloudian streamer version 184.108.40.206 for non-WORM support. Supported for on-premises private cloud storage use only.
- See https://www.dellemc.com/resources/en-us/asset/white-papers/products/storage-2/h15309-vertias-vault-emc-elastic-cloud-storage.pdf.
- See https://www.veritas.com/docs/100038811.
- See Hitachi Content Platform Streamer Adapter for Veritas Enterprise Vault User Guide.
- Requires streamer version 220.127.116.11 of the HCP Adapter for Veritas Enterprise Vault.
- IBM Cloud Object Storage was formerly known as Cleversafe dsNet. Supported for on-premises private cloud storage use only.
- See IBM Cloud Object Storage System with Enterprise Vault Storage Streamer Installation and Configuration Guide, available at https://www.ibm.com/downloads/cas/JV2VX4RA.
- Non-WORM supported.
- See https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/article.100048398.