Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Cluster support for FSA services
The following table shows the cluster server software that can be used to provide high availability of the Enterprise Vault FSA services.
Support for the cluster server software shown in the table is built in to Enterprise Vault.
Table: Cluster support for FSA services
Enterprise Vault 12
Microsoft Cluster Server included with Windows Server 2008 R2
Microsoft Cluster Server included with Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Cluster Server included with Windows Server 2016
Microsoft Cluster Server included with Windows Server 2019
Veritas Cluster Server (VCS) x64 edition 
Veritas InfoScale Cluster Server (VCS) 
- Active/passive clusters, in which one or more active nodes can failover to a passive node, are supported. Active/active clusters are not supported.
- Requires Enterprise Vault server and FSA Agent 12.1 or later.
- Enterprise Vault supports only non-secure clusters.
- Requires Enterprise Vault server and FSA Agent 12.2 or later.