Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Revision history
This chapter contains information about compatibility between Enterprise Vault and the storage products to which it can archive data.
Where appropriate, the tables in this chapter indicate the specific third-party product version that was tested with Enterprise Vault.
If there is a subsequent minor release that provides fixes without changing existing functionality, Veritas supports use of Enterprise Vault with that minor release unless stated otherwise.
Veritas supports archiving from Enterprise Vault to any high-performing disk storage that is:
A directly attached or Storage Area Network (SAN) attached volume formatted as NTFS.
Network Attached Storage (NAS) that is accessible over the CIFS/SMB protocol. For more information, see https://www.veritas.com/docs/100038067.
Supported by an Enterprise Vault Storage Streamer API implementation.
A Network File System (NFS) share. For more information, see https://www.veritas.com/docs/100038223.
Veritas does not support cloud storage (direct or via cloud storage gateways) as a primary storage location to store archived data. You can only use cloud storage as a secondary storage location to store data.