Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Notes client on the Enterprise Vault Server
Notes must be installed on the Enterprise Vault server to support Domino mailbox and journal archiving. The following table shows the versions of Notes that are supported on the Enterprise Vault server.
Note that the version of Notes installed on the Enterprise Vault server must be equal to or later than the version of Domino on the server from which you want to archive. For example, to archive from Domino 8.5.3 on Enterprise Vault 12 you must install Notes 8.5.3 or later.
Table: Notes client on the Enterprise Vault Server
8.0.x, 8.5, 8.5.1, 8.5.2
- Requires Enterprise Vault 12.4.2 or later.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 14.1 or later.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 14.2 or later.