Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Revision history
FIPS 140-2 compliance
Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-2 is a standard for cryptographic modules in computer systems.
The table in this section shows the versions of Enterprise Vault, Compliance Accelerator, and Discovery Accelerator that are FIPS 140-2-compliant.
Where the Enterprise Vault documentation states that a version of Enterprise Vault is FIPS 140-2-compliant, it means that:
Enterprise Vault uses FIPS 140-2-validated instances of algorithms and hashing functions in all instances where data is encrypted or hashed.
Enterprise Vault manages cryptographic keys and message authentication in a secure manner, as required of FIPS 140-2-validated cryptographic modules.
Information about Enterprise Vault compliance with the FIPS 140-2 standard is available for Enterprise Vault 12.
Table: FIPS 140-2 compliance
Enterprise Vault 12