Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Revision history
Mac email clients
The following table shows the supported combinations of email clients and the Enterprise Vault Client for Mac.
Table: Mac email clients
Enterprise Vault Client for Mac 12
Entourage, Web Services edition
OR, SP1, SP2
Outlook 2019 for Mac
- Outlook 2011 for Mac supports only Exchange Web Services versions of Exchange 2007 R2.
- Supported with Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, and Exchange 2016.
- Support is dropped for Mac OS X 10.13 and later.
- Outlook 2016 for Mac version 15.35 or later is supported for Mac OS X 10.13.
- Requires Enterprise Vault Client for Mac OS X 12.2.3 or later with Outlook 2016 for Mac version 16.n. For more information on support and solutions, see https://www.veritas.com/docs/100041617.
- Use IBM iNotes web client for archiving items on Mac OS X 10.13. Use IBM Notes Client version 9.0.1 for all other operations such as search, restore, delete, and so on.
- Requires Enterprise Vault Client for Mac 12.4.