Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Veritas provides client support for Citrix-based thin client provisioning. This support is limited to the installation and use of the Enterprise Vault client for Outlook. Support for Vault Cache and Virtual Vault is included if the following criteria are satisfied:
Vault Cache and Virtual Vault must be configured in header-only mode (no content caching).
The network connecting the Citrix server and file server hosting the Vault Cache and Virtual Vault files must offer high speed and low latency.
The Windows operating system and Outlook must be a supported version. Refer to the appropriate sections in this document.
Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-In 12 or later is required.
Veritas does not currently support any aspect of its Enterprise Vault server infrastructure provisioned via Citrix.