Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
Last Published: 2020-10-23
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.5, 12.4, 12.3, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0)
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Veritas backup agents for Enterprise Vault
Table: Veritas backup agents for Enterprise Vault
Enterprise Vault 12
- Veritas Backup Exec does not support Enterprise Vault in an environment clustered using VCS.
- Always On Availability Groups are not supported.
- Enterprise Vault 12.2 is supported with Backup Exec 16 FP2 and later.
- Enterprise Vault 12.3 is not supported.
- Enterprise Vault 12.3 or later requires Backup Exec 20.1 and later.
- Veritas NetBackup Agent for Enterprise Vault does not support Enterprise Vault in an environment clustered using VCS. See https://www.veritas.com/docs/100001149.
- Enterprise Vault 12.2 or later is not supported.
- Enterprise Vault 12.2 is supported with NetBackup 8.1 with Emergency Engineering Binary (EEB). See https://www.veritas.com/docs/100040487.
- Enterprise Vault 12.3 or later requires NetBackup 8.1.1.
- In Enterprise Vault 12.3 or later, multiple "smart" partitions can be open for archiving at the same time. However, the NetBackup Agent for Enterprise Vault can back up data from the most recently opened partition only. See http://www.veritas.com/docs/100042794.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 12.5.
- For more details, see Backup Exec Master Compatibility List.
- For more details, see Veritas NetBackup Compatibility List.