Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Storage devices: Cloud and S3
The following table displays Enterprise Vault support for primary storage for Cloud and S3 complaints devices.
Enterprise Vault 14.1 or later has built-in support for these storage devices and no additional software is required.
Table: Storage devices: Cloud and S3
Veritas Enterprise Vault
Cloudian HyperStore (S3) 
Hitachi Content Platform (S3) 
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage 
Microsoft Azure Government Cloud 
Scality (S3) 
- See Using Amazon Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) as a primary storage for Enterprise Vault.
- See Using Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) as a primary storage for Enterprise Vault.
- See Using Microsoft Azure Blob Storage and Microsoft Azure Government Cloud as a primary storage for Enterprise Vault.
- Both Object Lock (WORM) and non-WORM features supported.
- Non-WORM supported.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 14.1 or later.
- See How do I use Wasabi as Primary Storage with Veritas Enterprise Vault?.
- See How to import Self-Signed Certificate for Generic Simple Storage Service (S3) partition.
- See How to configure Nutanix Objects with Enterprise Vault for Primary Storage System.
- See Using Generic Simple Storage Service (S3) as a primary storage for Enterprise Vault.
- Select Generic Simple Storage Service (S3) in the Enterprise Vault Administration Console while creating a partition in Enterprise Vault 14.1.
- See How to configure NetApp StorageGRID (S3) with Enterprise Vault for Primary Storage System.
- Object Lock (WORM) requires Enterprise Vault 14.2 or later.