Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Revision history
Enterprise Vault Domino Gateway
The following table shows support for Enterprise Vault with versions of Notes and Domino Server on an Enterprise Vault Domino Gateway.
You must install both Notes and Domino on the Enterprise Vault Domino Gateway, and you must install the same version of each.
You must have at least a Domino Messaging server license for each Enterprise Vault Domino Gateway.
In a production environment, the Enterprise Vault Domino Gateway should not be used as a general mail server.
If you run EVInstall.nsf on any computer other than the Enterprise Vault Domino Gateway, ensure that you use a version of Notes that is shown as supported in the following table.
Table: Enterprise Vault Domino Gateway
Enterprise Vault 12
Lotus Domino Server
IBM Domino Server
HCL Domino Server
- Requires Enterprise Vault 12.4.2 or later.