Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Windows operating systems for Outlook Add-In
The following table shows the supported combinations of Windows operating systems and the Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-In.
Table: Windows operating systems for Outlook Add-In
Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-In
Windows 8 x86 and x64 editions
Windows 8.1 x86 and x64 editions
Windows 10 x86 and x64 editions
OR, Anniversary Update 1607, Creators Update 1703
Fall Creators Update 1709, April 2018 Update 1803, October 2018 Update 1809, May 2019 Update 1903, November 2019 Update 1909, May 2020 Update 2004
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2019
- Enterprise Vault 12.3 or later requires a Microsoft update rollup. See KB2973337.
- Requires Microsoft hotfix KB2878182.
- Enterprise Vault Servers on a Windows Server 2012 require additional configuration before you use Enterprise Vault Search, see KB2803161.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 12.1 or later.
- Requires Enterprise Vault 12.4 or later.
The language variants of the Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-Ins are tested against new releases from Microsoft for each major Enterprise Vault release (for example, Enterprise Vault 12). The language variants are fully supported for Service Packs but are only tested if there is a known language dependency.