Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Revision history
General support for IPv6 was introduced in Enterprise Vault versions 9.0.3 and 10.0.1.
Note that SMTP archiving is supported in an IPv6 environment with the new version of Enterprise Vault SMTP Archiving in 11.0.1 and later. The legacy SMTP archiving is not supported in an IPv6 environment.
We recommend that you specify the hostname or the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the server as input.
For details about the Enterprise Vault IPv6 Support Matrix, see https://www.veritas.com/docs/100043679.