Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Provided by Veritas Technology Partners
This table represents the integration solutions that are provided by Enterprise Vault Technology Partners using Enterprise Vault APIs for Enterprise Vault Extensions and Content Providers. Additionally, Enterprise Vault Technology Partners also support migration such as competitive migrations, intra-site migrations (that is, within the same Enterprise Vault site) and inter-site migrations (that is, between two Enterprise Vault sites). Inter-site migration includes two sites within the same Enterprise Vault directory, or two sites within different Enterprise Vault directories.
Table: Provided by Veritas Technology Partners
Hanzo Archives Web Archive Connector
Voltage SecureMail Archive Connector
- See https://www.interlock-tech.com/veritas-enterprise-vault.
- Contact the partner for more information and specific configuration instructions.
- See https://www.transvault.com/solutions/email-archive-migration.
- Competitive migrations, intra-site migrations (that is, within the same Enterprise Vault site), and inter-site migrations (that is, between two Enterprise Vault sites) are supported. Inter-site migration includes two sites within the same Enterprise Vault directory or two sites within different Enterprise Vault directories.