Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Provided by Veritas Technology Partners
This table represents the integration solutions that are provided by Enterprise Vault Technology Partners using Enterprise Vault APIs for Enterprise Vault Extensions and Content Providers. Additionally, Enterprise Vault Technology Partners also support migration such as competitive migrations, intra-site migrations (that is, within the same Enterprise Vault site) and inter-site migrations (that is, between two Enterprise Vault sites). Inter-site migration includes two sites within the same Enterprise Vault directory, or two sites within different Enterprise Vault directories.
Table: Provided by Veritas Technology Partners
2015 R2 SP1
Globanet Centera Migrate
1.0.7 or later
Globanet Merge1 
5.12HF1 or later
Hanzo Archives Web Archive Connector
3.n or later
Voltage SecureMail Archive Connector
- Support for Compliance Accelerator is provided via SMTP archiving. Compliance Accelerator is only supported via Journal archiving for existing implementations. Note that this will be phased out in a future release. Contact Actiance for specific configuration instructions.
- The solution provides an Enterprise Vault Extension in the Enterprise Vault Administration Console, which allows for enhanced management and integration with Enterprise Vault.
- Competitive migrations, intra-site migrations (that is, within the same Enterprise Vault site) and inter-site migrations (that is, between two Enterprise Vault sites) are supported. Inter-site migration includes two sites within the same Enterprise Vault directory, or two sites within different Enterprise Vault directories.
- See http://www.globanet.com/data-migration-software-migrate.
- See https://www.interlock-tech.com/veritas-enterprise-vault.
- Contact the partner for more information and specific configuration instructions.
- See https://www.trusteddata.com/services/email-migration
- See https://www.transvault.com/solutions/email-archive-migration.
- Competitive migrations are supported.