Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Compliance Accelerator compatibility with other client components
Table: Compliance Accelerator compatibility with other client components
Compliance Accelerator client 12
Windows 8 x86 and x64 editions
Windows 8.1 x86 and x64 editions
Windows 10 x86 and x64 editions
OR, Anniversary Update 1607, Creators Update 1703
Fall Creators Update 1709, April 2018 Update 1803, May 2019 Update 1903, November 2019 Update 1909, May 2020 Update 2004
4.0, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8
Outlook for Office 365 
Lotus Notes 
IBM Notes 
- Compliance Accelerator 12.3 or later requires a Microsoft update rollup. See KB2973337.
- Supported only when the Compliance Accelerator client runs in Windows 7 or Windows XP compatibility mode.
- Requires Compliance Accelerator 12.1 or later.
- Compliance Accelerator requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 even if a later version is already installed.
- Supported only in Compatibility View. This limitation does not exist for Compliance Accelerator 12.1 or later.
- Required if you want to view Exchange Server items in Outlook on the Compliance Accelerator client.
- Required if you want to view Lotus Domino items in Lotus Notes on the Compliance Accelerator client.