Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Cloud Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2019-06-28
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- About NetBackup cloud storage
- About the cloud storage
- About the Amazon S3 cloud storage API type
- About protecting data in Amazon for long-term retention
- Protecting data using Amazon's cloud tiering
- About using Amazon IAM roles with NetBackup
- Protecting data with Amazon Snowball and Amazon Snowball Edge
- About Microsoft Azure cloud storage API type
- About OpenStack Swift cloud storage API type
- Configuring cloud storage in NetBackup
- Scalable Storage properties
- Cloud Storage properties
- About the NetBackup CloudStore Service Container
- About the NetBackup media servers for cloud storage
- Configuring a storage server for cloud storage
- NetBackup cloud storage server properties
- Configuring a storage unit for cloud storage
- Changing cloud storage disk pool properties
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Operational notes
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Troubleshooting cloud storage configuration issues
- Troubleshooting cloud storage operational issues
Viewing cloud storage job details
Use the NetBackup Activity Monitor to view job details.
To view cloud storage job details
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, click Activity Monitor.
- Click the Jobs tab.
- To view the details for a specific job, double-click on the job that is displayed in the Jobs tab pane.
- In the Job Details dialog box, click the Detailed Status tab.