Veritas NetBackup™ Cloud Administrator's Guide
- About NetBackup cloud storage
- About the cloud storage
- About the Amazon S3 cloud storage API type
- About protecting data in Amazon for long-term retention
- Protecting data using Amazon's cloud tiering
- About using Amazon IAM roles with NetBackup
- Protecting data with Amazon Snowball and Amazon Snowball Edge
- About Microsoft Azure cloud storage API type
- About OpenStack Swift cloud storage API type
- Configuring cloud storage in NetBackup
- Scalable Storage properties
- Cloud Storage properties
- About the NetBackup CloudStore Service Container
- About the NetBackup media servers for cloud storage
- Configuring a storage server for cloud storage
- NetBackup cloud storage server properties
- Configuring a storage unit for cloud storage
- Changing cloud storage disk pool properties
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Operational notes
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Troubleshooting cloud storage configuration issues
- Troubleshooting cloud storage operational issues
OpenStack Swift add cloud storage configuration options
Table: Add Cloud Storage
The cloud storage provider from the previous wizard panel is displayed.
Enter a unique name to identify the authentication service endpoint.
You can reuse the same authentication service endpoint for another storage server.
This field is not visible for cloud providers with custom authentication URLs.
Select the authentication location of the cloud storage, otherwise, select.
If you select, you must enter the authentication URL.
Select the authentication version that you want to use.
Selectif you do not want to authenticate using the OpenStack's Identity APIs.
Enter the authentication URL that your cloud vendor provided.
Authentication URL comprises of either HTTP or HTTPS and port number. For example, http://mycloud.example.com:5000/v2.0/tokens
For custom instance, to use IPv6 endpoint, you must update or create a new instance with the IPv6 equivalent authentication URL.