Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Cloud Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2019-06-28
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- About NetBackup cloud storage
- About the cloud storage
- About the Amazon S3 cloud storage API type
- About protecting data in Amazon for long-term retention
- Protecting data using Amazon's cloud tiering
- About using Amazon IAM roles with NetBackup
- Protecting data with Amazon Snowball and Amazon Snowball Edge
- About Microsoft Azure cloud storage API type
- About OpenStack Swift cloud storage API type
- Configuring cloud storage in NetBackup
- Scalable Storage properties
- Cloud Storage properties
- About the NetBackup CloudStore Service Container
- About the NetBackup media servers for cloud storage
- Configuring a storage server for cloud storage
- NetBackup cloud storage server properties
- Configuring a storage unit for cloud storage
- Changing cloud storage disk pool properties
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Operational notes
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Troubleshooting cloud storage configuration issues
- Troubleshooting cloud storage operational issues
Configuring advanced bandwidth throttling settings
The total bandwidth and the bandwidth sampling interval are configured on the Cloud Settings tab of the Scalable Storage host properties screen.
To configure advanced bandwidth throttling settings
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, expand NetBackup Management > Host Properties > Media Servers in the left pane.
- In the right pane, select the host on which to specify properties.
- Click Actions > Properties.
- In the properties dialog box left pane, select Scalable Storage.
- In the right pane, click Advanced Settings. The Advanced Throttling Configuration dialog box appears.
The following is an example of the dialog box:
- Configure the settings and then click OK.