Veritas NetBackup™ Cloud Administrator's Guide
- About NetBackup cloud storage
- About the cloud storage
- About the Amazon S3 cloud storage API type
- About protecting data in Amazon for long-term retention
- Protecting data using Amazon's cloud tiering
- About using Amazon IAM roles with NetBackup
- Protecting data with Amazon Snowball and Amazon Snowball Edge
- About Microsoft Azure cloud storage API type
- About OpenStack Swift cloud storage API type
- Configuring cloud storage in NetBackup
- Scalable Storage properties
- Cloud Storage properties
- About the NetBackup CloudStore Service Container
- About the NetBackup media servers for cloud storage
- Configuring a storage server for cloud storage
- NetBackup cloud storage server properties
- Configuring a storage unit for cloud storage
- Changing cloud storage disk pool properties
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Operational notes
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Troubleshooting cloud storage configuration issues
- Troubleshooting cloud storage operational issues
Viewing NetBackup cloud storage disk reports
The NetBackup disk reports include information about the disk pools, disk storage units, disk logs, and images that are stored on disk media.
Table: Disk reports describes the disk reports available.
Table: Disk reports
Images on Disk
The Images on Disk report generates the image list present on the disk storage units that are connected to the media server. The report is a subset of the Images on Media report; it shows only disk-specific columns.
The report provides a summary of the storage unit contents. If a disk becomes bad or if a media server crashes, this report can let you know what data is lost.
The Disk Logs report displays the media errors or the informational messages that are recorded in the NetBackup error catalog. The report is a subset of the Media Logs report; it shows only disk-specific columns.
Disk Storage Unit Status
The Disk Storage Unit Status report displays the state of disk storage units in the current NetBackup configuration.
Multiple storage units can point to the same disk pool. When the report query is by storage unit, the report counts the capacity of disk pool storage multiple times.
Disk Pool Status
The Disk Pool Status report displays the state of disk pool storage units. This report displays only when a license is installed that enables a NetBackup disk feature.
To view disk reports
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, in the left pane, expand NetBackup Management > Reports > Disk Reports.
- Select the name of a disk report.
- In the right pane, select the report settings.
- Click Run Report.