Veritas NetBackup™ Cloud Administrator's Guide
- About NetBackup cloud storage
- About the cloud storage
- About the Amazon S3 cloud storage API type
- About protecting data in Amazon for long-term retention
- Protecting data using Amazon's cloud tiering
- About using Amazon IAM roles with NetBackup
- Protecting data with Amazon Snowball and Amazon Snowball Edge
- About Microsoft Azure cloud storage API type
- About OpenStack Swift cloud storage API type
- Configuring cloud storage in NetBackup
- Scalable Storage properties
- Cloud Storage properties
- About the NetBackup CloudStore Service Container
- About the NetBackup media servers for cloud storage
- Configuring a storage server for cloud storage
- NetBackup cloud storage server properties
- Configuring a storage unit for cloud storage
- Changing cloud storage disk pool properties
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Operational notes
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Troubleshooting cloud storage configuration issues
- Troubleshooting cloud storage operational issues
Deleting cloud storage server artifacts
If you incorrectly remove a storage server, configuration files are left orphaned on the computer. Attempts to create a new storage server fail with an error message that indicates a logon failure. Use the following procedure to correctly delete a storage server:
Deleting a storage server
- Expire all images on the storage server.
- Delete the storage unit.
- Delete the disk pool.
- Delete the storage server.