Veritas NetBackup™ Cloud Administrator's Guide
- About NetBackup cloud storage
- About the cloud storage
- About the Amazon S3 cloud storage API type
- About protecting data in Amazon for long-term retention
- Protecting data using Amazon's cloud tiering
- About using Amazon IAM roles with NetBackup
- Protecting data with Amazon Snowball and Amazon Snowball Edge
- About Microsoft Azure cloud storage API type
- About OpenStack Swift cloud storage API type
- Configuring cloud storage in NetBackup
- Scalable Storage properties
- Cloud Storage properties
- About the NetBackup CloudStore Service Container
- About the NetBackup media servers for cloud storage
- Configuring a storage server for cloud storage
- NetBackup cloud storage server properties
- Configuring a storage unit for cloud storage
- Changing cloud storage disk pool properties
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Operational notes
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Troubleshooting cloud storage configuration issues
- Troubleshooting cloud storage operational issues
Amazon S3 credentials broker details
Figure: Cloud Storage Server Configuration Wizard panel for Amazon shows the Cloud Storage Configuration Wizard credentials broker panel for Amazon GovCloud cloud storage. You add the credentials broker details when you configure a cloud storage server in NetBackup.
The credentials broker details also appear in a Cloud Storage Server Configuration dialog box in which you can change the details.
Table: Credential broker details describes the credential broker options for Amazon GovCloud.
Table: Credential broker details
Enter the service URL.
For example: https://hostname:port_number/service_path
Enter the agency name.
Enter the mission name.
Enter the role.
Enter the certificate file name.
Enter the private key file name.
Select the check box to specify the private key pass phrase. It must be 100 or fewer characters.
The certificate file and the private key file must reside at the following location:
On UNIX -
On Windows -
For more details on the credentials broker parameters, contact the Veritas Technical Support team.