Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery operations
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Web Client plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Virtual Machines display (in the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client)
The Virtual Machines display is available when you click on a vSphere object that is higher than the level of a VM. For each VM it lists the following: the VM name, the host or cluster, backup status, last successful backup, backup age, backup policy, master server, and the number of consecutive failures.
The following is an example of the Virtual Machines display.
Table: Display options in the NetBackup Virtual Machines display for vSphere Web Client describes the options for using the Virtual Machines display.
Table: Display options in the NetBackup Virtual Machines display for vSphere Web Client
Click in a column header to list the column entries in ascending or descending order.
You can also adjust the width of each column.
Click and hold a column header to drag the column to the left or right in the display.
Right-click on a row to exclude or include a VM in the display, or to recover a VM.
Exclude: Marks a selected VM so that its backup status and other information are not displayed.
Include: Reverses the option: Adds a VM's backup status and other information to the display.
Recover: Brings up the Recovery Wizard, to recover the VM.
Click the drop-down icon in the lower right, to export or copy the rows to a file. To export or copy information on a particular VM, first click on the row of the VM.
To save the information to an HTML or comma-separated text (CSV) file, click.
To save to the Clipboard, click.