Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery operations
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Web Client plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Renewing an authorization token
You can renew an authentication token that has expired, as follows.
Authentication tokens expire after one year.
To renew an authentication token
- Enter the following on the master server:
install_path\NetBackup\wmc\bin\install\manageClientCerts.bat -renew clientName
/usr/openv/wmc/bin/install/manageClientCerts -renew clientName
Where clientName is the DNS name of the vCenter where the plug-in is installed.
The -renew option deletes the token and creates a new one. Any aliases that existed for the token are retained.
- Use the plug-in's Register Master Servers option to re-register the master server using the renewed authentication token.