Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery operations
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Web Client plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Disabling the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
You can disable the NetBackup plug-in without uninstalling it.
To disable the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Log on to the vSphere Web Client console with the Single Sign On administrator user name.
The default user name is vsphere.local\administrator.
For the password, contact the vSphere administrator.
- Click Administration and then click Solutions > Client Plug-Ins.
The installed plug-ins appear as shown in the following image.
- Right-click on the NetBackup plug-in and disable it.