Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery operations
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Web Client plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
A NetBackup master server is not available in the master server list when searching for VMs for instant recovery
On the Virtual Machine Selection screen of the vSphere Web Client plug-in, the master server does not appear in the drop-down list.
The master server may not be in the drop-down list for any of the following reasons:
The NetBackup master server is not registered with the NetBackup vSphere Plug-in.
The selected vCenter server is not added in the NetBackup master server.
Invalid token (certificate).
Unable to connect to the NetBackup master server.
A mismatch of the vCenter Server name as registered with the NetBackup master server and as registered with the vSphere Web Client. The vCenter server names should be the same (host name or FQDN or IP).
The NetBackup Web Management Console service is down in the NetBackup master server.