Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery operations
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Web Client plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Error stack displayed in the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
In the NetBackup plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client, an error stack may be displayed in the Instant Recovery wizard. This behavior is observed especially when you upgrade the plug-in.
To troubleshoot the issue, clear the browser cache and close the browser. Open the browser and logon to VMware vSphere Web Client again.