Enterprise Vault™ Upgrade Instructions
- About this guide
- Before you begin
- Points to note when upgrading
- Installing Outlook on the Enterprise Vault server
- Improved consistency when applying a retention period to items
- Additional points to note when upgrading from Enterprise Vault 11.0 or 11.0.1
- Steps to upgrade your system
- Enterprise Vault server preparation
- Backing up the system
- Single server: upgrading the Enterprise Vault server software
- Multiple servers: upgrading the Enterprise Vault server software
- Veritas Cluster Server: upgrading the Enterprise Vault server software
- Windows Server Failover Clustering: upgrading the Enterprise Vault server software
- Upgrading standalone Administration Consoles
- Upgrading Enterprise Vault Reporting
- Upgrading MOM and SCOM
- Upgrading Exchange Server forms
- Upgrading Domino mailbox archiving
- Upgrading the FSA Agent
- Upgrading Enterprise Vault Office Mail App
- Upgrading OWA Extensions
- Upgrading SharePoint Server components
- Upgrading SMTP archiving
- Checking the SMTP journaling type configuration
- Upgrading your Enterprise Vault sites to use Enterprise Vault Search
- Setting up provisioning groups for Enterprise Vault Search
- Configuring user browsers for Enterprise Vault Search
- Setting up Enterprise Vault Search Mobile edition
- Carrying out preinstallation tasks for Enterprise Vault Search Mobile edition
- Upgrading Enterprise Vault API applications
About the supplied management packs
Table: SCOM management packs in Enterprise Vault describes the management packs that come with Enterprise Vault 12.3.
Table: SCOM management packs in Enterprise Vault
Required for monitoring Enterprise Vault 12.3. Importing the pack creates an Enterprise Vault 12 node under the Veritas Enterprise Vault node in SCOM. This node contains all the servers with Enterprise Vault 12.x.
A common library that is required for monitoring all versions of Enterprise Vault.
Required so that reports can be viewed.
You must import both the Veritas.EnterpriseVault.12.mp and Veritas.EnterpriseVault.Library.mp packs to implement the monitoring facilities in Enterprise Vault 12.3.