Enterprise Vault™ Upgrade Instructions
- About this guide
- Before you begin
- Points to note when upgrading
- Installing Outlook on the Enterprise Vault server
- Improved consistency when applying a retention period to items
- Additional points to note when upgrading from Enterprise Vault 11.0 or 11.0.1
- Steps to upgrade your system
- Enterprise Vault server preparation
- Backing up the system
- Single server: upgrading the Enterprise Vault server software
- Multiple servers: upgrading the Enterprise Vault server software
- Veritas Cluster Server: upgrading the Enterprise Vault server software
- Windows Server Failover Clustering: upgrading the Enterprise Vault server software
- Upgrading standalone Administration Consoles
- Upgrading Enterprise Vault Reporting
- Upgrading MOM and SCOM
- Upgrading Exchange Server forms
- Upgrading Domino mailbox archiving
- Upgrading the FSA Agent
- Upgrading Enterprise Vault Office Mail App
- Upgrading OWA Extensions
- Upgrading SharePoint Server components
- Upgrading SMTP archiving
- Checking the SMTP journaling type configuration
- Upgrading your Enterprise Vault sites to use Enterprise Vault Search
- Setting up provisioning groups for Enterprise Vault Search
- Configuring user browsers for Enterprise Vault Search
- Setting up Enterprise Vault Search Mobile edition
- Carrying out preinstallation tasks for Enterprise Vault Search Mobile edition
- Upgrading Enterprise Vault API applications
Upgrading Enterprise Vault OWA 2010 Extensions
To upgrade the Enterprise Vault OWA 2010 Extensions, perform the following steps on each Exchange 2010 CAS server.
To upgrade Enterprise Vault OWA 2010 Extensions
- Load the Enterprise Vault media.
- If Windows AutoPlay is enabled on the server, Windows shows an AutoPlay dialog box. Click Run Setup.exe.
If AutoPlay is not enabled, use Windows Explorer to open the root folder of the installation media and then double-click the file
- In the list in the left pane of the Veritas Enterprise Vault Install Launcher window, click Enterprise Vault.
- Click Client Installation.
- In the right pane, click OWA Extensions and then Open folder. Windows Explorer starts in the OWA Extensions folder.
- Open the
OWA 2010 Extensionsfolder.
- Double-click the file
Veritas Enterprise Vault OWA 2010 Extensions x64.msito start the installation.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- From a browser, enter the URL for the Exchange 2010 CAS server. Open an OWA client and check that you can view archived items.