- New architecture deployment – Deploy NetBackup in an automated, hyperconverged, scale-out form factor, NetBackup Flex Scale.
- Supercharged OpenStack protection – Delivering cloud-native, API-driven, dynamic and automated protection with rapid, granular recovery from edge to core to cloud.
- Time-saving NAS protection – Resume a backup or restore at a specific point for NAS Protection with Dynamic NAS (DNAS) data protection.
- Seamless workload and data portability in the cloud, including Azure Stack to Azure Stack and Azure region-to-region with orchestrated disaster recovery using Veritas Resiliency Platform integration.
- Long-term retention (LTR) – Enhanced retention period and efficient Direct-to-Azure LTR Archive tiering, including support for Azure Archive.
- NetBackup 9.0 Release Notes – Learn more details about all the features included in this release.
What’s new in NetBackup.
Unified data protection for any size environment.
Enterprise-class scale, performance and extensive workload integrations.
NetBackup 9.1 extends the industry’s most trusted data management platform to modern build once, run anywhere containerized apps – managing data beyond the server with orchestrated multi-cloud resiliency.