Automated Data Retention
& Email Archiving
Webinar: Redefining Archive with Veritas Digital Compliance
Veritas is named a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights
Customers' Choice for
Enterprise Information Archiving
Over 120 Content Sources
A one-stop compliance and discovery solution.
With Veritas Merge1 providing native support for dozens of content sources, plus our robust partner ecosystem, you can now ensure all digital communications are captured.
- Capture social media, team collaboration, instant messaging and even voice communications.
- Full integration within Enterprise Vault, providing visibility and control.
- New content sources and functionality added regularly.
Classification and Machine Learning
Archiving and eDiscovery for Office 365 and Google G Suite.
Veritas Information Classifier uses hundreds of preconfigured policies and patterns to identify the content of your data and then act accordingly, based on your instructions.
- Assign granular, unique retention rules to keep archived content only as long as needed.
- Tag archived items with metadata to speed supervision, search and discovery.
- New in Enterprise Vault 14: Policies to identify COVID-19, ransomware and PII for over a dozen new countries.
New in Enterprise Vault 14:
Leverage broad compliance management capabilities.
Advanced Supervision is a powerful new compliance solution for Enterprise Vault that reduces the cost and effort associated with monitoring electronic communications.
- Classification-driven supervision, allowing users to focus sampling by eliminating noise.
- A modern user interface (UI) design and tabbed interface for easy navigation between preferred views.
- Rapid review and automated sampling to focus on the most critical content.
Enterprise Vault SuiteDownload now ›
Looking for more information? See our library of data sheets, white papers and videos.
Enterprise Vault Requirements
Review Enterprise Vault compatibility information.Learn more