“The eDiscovery Platform drastically cut our document-review time and enabled us to respond rapidly and with confidence to regulatory inquiries.”Assistant General Counsel, Transatlantic Reinsurance
Digital Forensics, Investigations, & Document Review
Webinar | eDiscovery and Visibility in the Cloud
with Veritas Digital Compliance
August 11, 2021 | 8 a.m. PDT
Turbocharge your speed to resolution
Under pressure to quickly respond to legal matters and regulatory requests? The eDiscovery Platform is designed for you. We take speed to resolution seriously and have designed a simple, intuitive interface for customers that take it seriously, too.
- Deploy a single solution across the entire eDiscovery lifecycle from legal hold and collections through analysis, review, and production
- Easily map your entire data landscape to locate relevant documents and communications
- Trigger advanced analytics and machine learning to uncover critical evidence
- Reduce manual effort and mitigate human error with workflow automation
- Achieve quick deployment through a purpose-built appliance, software, or hosted as a service
Conduct world-class investigations
Execute complex, iterative eDiscovery processes
- Isolate relevant items and prioritize what’s most important
- Ensure defensibility with step-by-step audit tracking
- Leverage a distributed architecture configuration to quickly analyze thousands of custodians
Respond to regulatory requests
Improve accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Classify, redact and annotate sensitive and personal data to defensibly satisfy Subject Access Requests
- Use intelligent Auto-Filters and Transparent Search to expedite your growing compliance workload
- Comprehensive case dashboard ensures compliance officers have a single-pane-of-glass view into ongoing investigations
Stop waiting and start collecting
Save time and IT resources
- Easy-to-use data mapper eliminates the need for IT to fulfill collection requests
- Reduce eDiscovery costs by up to 90%
- Through our Merge1 integration, collect from over 80 different content sources -- including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Twitter, Slack, DingTalk, and many others
eDiscovery Platform: Leveraging the Power of Classification
Integrated Classification Engine drives accelerated review to satisfy Subject Access Requests
Veritas eDiscovery Platform helps you locate, classify, analyze, and review your information quickly and efficiently.
- Automatic data classification improves data culling and review by prioritizing items with personally identifiable information or sensitive content
- Bulk Redaction automates data masking to prevent sensitive data leaks during regulatory responses or data production
- Pre-set Redaction Codes ensure consistency across the document review cycle and limits challenges introduced by reviewer effort and subjectivity
- Annotation Toolkit improves reviewer collaboration and supports a more agile review process
A Single Solution for Subject Access Requests
Let classification accelerate your review of personal data
Reduce the burden of Subject Access Requests with automated and customizable tools.
- Easy-to-use data map streamlines personal data collection from a wide array of on-premises and cloud data sources
- Automatic data classification improves data culling and review by prioritizing data that matters most.
- Advanced search and analysis capabilities ensure that both explicit and implicit personal data are located.
- Robust review and redaction tools allow for easy preparation of regulatory response.
Find the right information at the right time
Stay ahead of compliance requirements
The eDiscovery Platform provides an integrated collections, processing, and review interface to ensure your organization is ready to respond to its growing compliance workload.
- Easily handle all compliance requests with automated workflows
- Respond to regulatory requests regardless of file type with advanced search techniques
- Automatically find and redact keywords, phrases, and personal information with our auto-redaction feature
- Get accurate audio search and review capabilities with phonetic-based processing
Let information be your guide
Solidify your case strategy and uncover the facts
Reduce risks, costs, and headaches by using a single tool for all your investigation requirements.
- Broaden the scope of your investigation by identifying addresses and inputs of all internal and external participants within an email thread with Email Discussion Thread View and Participant Pick functionality
- Detect and extract embedded content across files with different names, formats, or creation dates
- Uncover the true story behind an incident in one search by automatically identifying top related terms and code words with Concept Search functionality
- Dive deeper into your data ecosystem by identifying, capturing, and analyzing similar files and pinpointing key differences between them with the Find Similar/Show Differences tool
Get an end-to-end EDRM solution
Conduct rapid Early Case Assessment and Review
The eDiscovery Platform provides your legal teams with intuitive tools to quickly assess case facts and set case strategy.
- Get instant visibility into case metrics, the foundation of speedy reviews, with preprocessing analytics
- Quickly identify groupings of like documents to improve reviewer efficiency with Find Similar functionality
- Go from Legal Hold to Review with a single tool, eliminating import-export time and risk
- Validate chain-of-custody and provide transparency with defensible reporting
- Simplify document delivery with production and export capabilities
Learn how Transatlantic Reinsurance reduced costs and document review time.
Bolster compliance readiness with automated legal hold and advanced analytics
Close O365 gaps with a single solution for managing all discovery needs.
- Automated legal hold notification and management is simplified with a robust set of admin tools
- Improve Early Case Assessment with easy-to-use auto-filters and discussion threading to eliminate noisy data and cut review times
- Full portfolio of review tools make in-house eDiscovery a breeze.
“There’s no way we could have kept up with our current rate of demand with our previous toolkit. The eDiscovery Platform has been instrumental in helping us manage our in-house eDiscovery practice, saving NBC Universal valuable resources in people’s time and money.”Chief Information Security Officer, NBC Universal
“With Veritas, we can comfortably identify which documents are in-scope and which are legal privilege, meeting that 10-day deadline set by the NMa, and safeguarding our clients’ interests.”Edmon Oude Elferink, Partner, CMS Derks Star Busmann
“Many customers are pleasantly surprised to learn that Veritas eDiscovery Platform can collect and analyze not just email, but also voicemail, text files, social media, and instant messages and cull them down substantially for review. These are otherwise monumental tasks.”Tom Lounsbury, Director of Business Development, Bluesource