The software-defined bridge between tier-one
applications and infrastructure.
DCIG selects InfoScale as Top 5
Enterprise Hybrid Cloud SDS Block
Solutions for 2021-22.
Over 20 solutions evaluated for:
- Deployment capabilities
- Data protection
- Product and performance management
- Technical support
- Licensing and pricing
NEW Enterprise-Class Availability for Containers Managed by Kubernetes
- Meets application requirements with three storage-classes of persistent volumes.
- Minimizes downtime with high availability for containerized applications.
- Enables mission critical applications to achieve predictable performance.
Choose an enterprise-proven software-defined infrastructure.
Scale easily and cost-effectively as needed with hardware-independent storage.
- Get a proven, enterprise-class software-defined infrastructure that supports heterogeneous storage hardware.
- Protect your existing storage investments without needing to rip-and-replace.
- Flexibility to choose whatever hardware platforms you need for future storage requirements.
Application-specific high availability, on prem and in the cloud.
Deliver mission-critical levels of availability and performance while simultaneously providing more agile and streamlined data and workload mobility.
- Cost-effectively protect mission-critical enterprise apps that require zero down time.
- Address all high availability and disaster recovery scenarios with an application-aware solution.
- Single approach for all mission critical apps across physical, virtual and cloud.
Optimize data placement according to cost and control requirements.
Save time and money by extending your storage environment to the cloud.
- Use the cloud as an additional storage tier.
- Integrate the cloud as a disaster recovery target.
- Sharply reduce costs by easily transitioning from storage capital expenses to a cloud-based operating expense model.
Easy migration and integration with all major public cloud platforms.
Sharply reduce expenses while maximizing application uptime by easily migrating your enterprise apps and data to the cloud—on your terms. Used as either a storage target, optimizing data placement, or a platform for your applications, Veritas InfoScale plus the cloud forms an ideal, integrated platform to propel your business forward.
Enable your enterprise apps to perform at their best.
Your workloads and apps require fast, 24/7 access to resources. InfoScale offers a
storage environment designed for optimal workload performance and availability.
Forrester Total Economic Impact™
of Veritas InfoScale
It costs a company a lot if their flagship application goes down—but it also costs a lot to support a zero recovery time objective (RTO). What’s the economic impact—both in terms of benefits and costs—of deploying an infrastructure that supports a zero RTO?
For this study, Forrester interviewed a Veritas InfoScale customer:
- That operates in the financial services sector.
- With 200,000 full-time employees.
- With $50 billion in annual revenue.
- That protects applications across approximately 5,000 systems using InfoScale.
Looking for more information? See our library of data sheets, white papers and videos.
Review InfoScale compatibility information.Learn more