The software-defined bridge between tier-one applications and infrastructure.
Highly available, enterprise-proven storage virtualization software
A software-defined infrastructure built for the largest, most demanding organizations that can’t compromise on performance and availability. InfoScale easily spans physical, virtual and cloud.
- Give your most critical databases and BI apps the high performance and availability they demand
- Easily extend your storage environment to the cloud
- Match your storage and costs to the various needs of your enterprise
Choose an enterprise-proven software-defined infrastructure.
Scale easily and cost-effectively as needed with hardware-independent storage.
- Get a proven, enterprise-class software-defined infrastructure that supports heterogeneous storage hardware.
- Protect your existing storage investments without needing to rip-and-replace.
- Flexibility to choose whatever hardware platforms you need for future storage requirements.
Application-specific high availability, on prem and in the cloud.
Deliver mission-critical levels of availability and performance while simultaneously providing more agile and streamlined data and workload mobility.
- Cost-effectively protect mission-critical enterprise apps that require zero down time.
- Address all high availability and disaster recovery scenarios with an application-aware solution.
- Single approach for all mission critical apps across physical, virtual and cloud.
Optimize data placement according to cost and control requirements.
Save time and money by extending your storage environment to the cloud.
- Use the cloud as an additional storage tier.
- Integrate the cloud as a disaster recovery target.
- Sharply reduce costs by easily transitioning from storage capital expenses to a cloud-based operating expense model.
InfoScale Technical Library
InfoScale provides many features for data center optimization, including those that enhance availability, performance and agility of mission-critical, tier-1 applications. Our technical library describes many of those features, why you'd want to use them, and how they work.
The technical library provides:
- Detailed descriptions of features as they pertain to specific applications.
- Entertaining videos.
- How-to’s and “How does it work?” papers.