Business Critical Services
Premium Support Services from Veritas.
Business Critical Services Premier
Business Critical Services extend beyond rapid break-fix technical support. With proactive services and specialized support staff that develop an understanding of your business IT needs, our Business Critical Services help stabilize your infrastructure, optimize your IT operations, and provide rapid response when you need it.
Gain a champion inside Veritas Support.
- Your Business Critical Account Manager (BCAM) acts as a single point of contact to manage your support experience.
- Coordinates quarterly business reviews and success plans.
- Customizes Support Services to fit your business needs.
- Coordinates more seamless software upgrades.
- Helps organize Proactive Support delivery.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to help you succeed.
Priority access to experienced technicians.
- Your issues get priority treatment.
- Only highly proficient engineers are assigned to resolve your issues.
- BCAM oversight helps you get the best Veritas has to offer.
- Reduces risk.
- Mitigates the impact of failure.
- Improves stability and reliability.
Win with proactive planning and management.
- Our engineers work with you to optimize your Veritas environment to suit your business needs.
- Minimizes downtime by identifying potential issues before they impact performance.
- Use each product feature fully to get the most value from your software investment.
Business Critical Services Remote Product Specialist
Personalize your support experience with dedicated product experts.
With deep knowledge of your solution and familiarity with your IT environment, the Remote Product Specialist (RPS) can help get your mission critical application up and running as quickly as possible in the event of an issue or an unplanned outage.
The Veritas Business Critical Services Remote Product Specialist offering includes an assigned, product expert to personalize your support experience.
In addition to priority call queuing, you’ll have access to the product expert who will understand your products and has a deep understanding of your unique IT environment. In the event of an unplanned outage, this hands-on knowledge helps your environment get back online as quickly as possible.
- Direct access to an assigned engineer with deep product expertise and personalized knowledge of your IT environment.
- Priority call queuing and expedited access to more proficient support engineers.
- Rapid-issue diagnosis and problem resolution.