Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Setting up SMTP Archiving
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- About this guide
- Introducing Enterprise Vault SMTP Archiving
- Installing SMTP Archiving
- Configuring SMTP Archiving
- Configuring the Enterprise Vault SMTP Servers in the site
- Adding an SMTP Archiving task and holding folder
- Configuring retention categories and retention plans
- Creating SMTP policies
- Configuring archives for SMTP messages
- Provisioning users for SMTP Group or SMTP Mailbox Journaling
- Using the SMTP dashboard
- PowerShell cmdlets
- Appendix A. Configuring target address rewriting
Using the Summary page
Thepage shows summary information about the SMTP target configuration. The information includes the number of SMTP Group Journaling and SMTP Mailbox Journaling provisioning groups, the number of Active Directory and non-Active Directory users provisioned, and the number of targets enabled for archiving.
The configured provisioning groups are also listed on the page. When you click the provisioning group name, thepage opens. The targets in the group are listed as search results on the page.