Enterprise Vault™ Setting up SMTP Archiving
- About this guide
- Introducing Enterprise Vault SMTP Archiving
- Installing SMTP Archiving
- Configuring SMTP Archiving
- Configuring the Enterprise Vault SMTP Servers in the site
- Adding an SMTP Archiving task and holding folder
- Configuring retention categories and retention plans
- Creating SMTP policies
- Configuring archives for SMTP messages
- Provisioning users for SMTP Group or SMTP Mailbox Journaling
- Using the SMTP dashboard
- PowerShell cmdlets
- Appendix A. Configuring target address rewriting
About the SMTP dashboard
The SMTP dashboard in the Administration Console lets you search for SMTP targets that you have configured using SMTP provisioning. You can use the dashboard to list SMTP targets, search for targets, and view the configuration details of targets. To open the dashboard, click thenode under .
The dashboard has the following pages:
. Click the tab in the dashboard to see this page. The page lists available provisioning groups, and shows summary information about provisioned targets.
. Click the tab in the dashboard to see this page. The page lets you search for provisioned SMTP targets.
. This page opens when you click a target in the search results. The SMTP Archiving page lists detailed configuration information for the target.