Enterprise Vault™ Setting up SMTP Archiving
- About this guide
- Introducing Enterprise Vault SMTP Archiving
- Installing SMTP Archiving
- Configuring SMTP Archiving
- Configuring the Enterprise Vault SMTP Servers in the site
- Adding an SMTP Archiving task and holding folder
- Configuring retention categories and retention plans
- Creating SMTP policies
- Configuring archives for SMTP messages
- Provisioning users for SMTP Group or SMTP Mailbox Journaling
- Using the SMTP dashboard
- PowerShell cmdlets
- Appendix A. Configuring target address rewriting
Using the Search page
Thepage lets you search for provisioned SMTP targets, view search results, and export search results to a file.
To list all of the provisioned SMTP targets, clickwithout selecting criteria.
To list the targets in a provisioning group, click the provisioning group name on thepage. The page opens to show all the targets in the group.
Alternatively, on thepage, select in the search drop-down box. Enter the name of the provisioning group to search for, and click . The targets in the provisioning group are listed as search results.
To search for an individual target, select, , or in the search drop-down box, and enter all or part of the value for the target.
If there are a large number of search results, they are displayed in pages. Each page lists 250 search results.
You can filter search results using the criteria available in the drop-down boxes. For example, you can filter the results by provisioning group type or archive status.
Click the required column header to sort the results in ascending or descending order.
Theoption, at the top right-hand side of the search results, lets you save the search results to a CSV file. All pages are exported. The contents of the file reflect any sorting or filtering that you have applied to the results.
When you click the name of a target in the search results, thepage opens in your browser. The page shows detailed configuration information for the target.