Enterprise Vault™ Setting up SMTP Archiving
- About this guide
- Introducing Enterprise Vault SMTP Archiving
- Installing SMTP Archiving
- Configuring SMTP Archiving
- Configuring the Enterprise Vault SMTP Servers in the site
- Adding an SMTP Archiving task and holding folder
- Configuring retention categories and retention plans
- Creating SMTP policies
- Configuring archives for SMTP messages
- Provisioning users for SMTP Group or SMTP Mailbox Journaling
- Using the SMTP dashboard
- PowerShell cmdlets
- Appendix A. Configuring target address rewriting
Using the SMTP Archiving page
When you click a target name in search results on thepage of the dashboard, the page opens in your default browser.
Thepage lists the SMTP archiving settings for the target. The information includes the following details:
The provisioning group that is associated with the target.
The retention category and policy that are assigned to target.
The SMTP addresses that are associated with the target.
Details of the archives that are associated with the target.