Veritas™ Appliance AutoSupport Reference Guide
- Product overview
- Call Home security
- Configuring client settings on NetBackup and Access appliances
- Configuring client settings on a Flex appliance
- Using the MyAppliance portal
- NetBackup Product Improvement Program
- Appendix A. Frequently Asked Questions
Configuring alert settings
This section provides the procedure to configure the SNMP, SMTP, and Call Home server settings using the Settings > Notification > Alert Configuration page.
To configure the SNMP, SMTP, and Call Home server settings
- Log on to the NetBackup Appliance Web Console.
- Click Settings > Notification > Alert Configuration.
The system displays the Alert Configuration page.
The Alert Configuration page is divided into three sections to enable and provide details for SNMP, SMTP, and Call Home.
- In the Notification Interval field, enter the time interval in 15-minute increments between two subsequent notifications for SNMP, SMTP, and Call Home alert configurations.
- Enter the SNMP settings in the provided fields.
- Enter the SMTP settings in the provided fields.
The appliance uses the global server settings to send email notifications to the SMTP server that you specify.
- Enter the Call Home settings in the provided fields.
- Click Save, to save the SNMP, SMTP, and Call Home settings.