Veritas™ Appliance AutoSupport Reference Guide
- Product overview
- Call Home security
- Configuring client settings on NetBackup and Access appliances
- Configuring client settings on a Flex appliance
- Using the MyAppliance portal
- NetBackup Product Improvement Program
- Appendix A. Frequently Asked Questions
The Veritas NetBackup Product Improvement Program does not track personally identifiable data, nor does it transfer information about the specific data that the software protects.
To learn more on what information we collect or process about you and what we do with this information when you use Veritas NetBackup Appliance, see the Veritas NetBackup Appliance Privacy Notice.
If you want to inspect the data that is sent to Veritas, it is located in the root file system of the appliance:
You can also use the MyAppliance portal to check the Call Home data that is sent to Veritas.