Veritas™ Appliance AutoSupport Reference Guide
- Product overview
- Call Home security
- Configuring client settings on NetBackup and Access appliances
- Configuring client settings on a Flex appliance
- Using the MyAppliance portal
- NetBackup Product Improvement Program
- Appendix A. Frequently Asked Questions
About the NetInsights Console
The Veritas NetInsights Console is SaaS-based platform that allows users to manage Veritas usage and license entitlements. NetInsights uses product diagnostic and support data to offer insights about the operational health of Veritas systems in a single interface.
The NetInsights Console uses the AutoSupport architecture and requires Call Home to be configured and enabled on your appliance. For more information about NetInsights, see the Veritas Usage Insights for NetBackup Getting Started Guide.
Veritas System Health Insights, a part of Veritas NetInsights Console, enables you to monitor the health and operational state of your appliances and receive targeted recommendations to maintain maximum reliability and uptime. It uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to analyze the Call Home data and suggest improvements. You can register your appliances and access the System Health Insights portal at https://netinsights.veritas.com.
To access the System Health Insights portal perform the following steps:
- Open https://netinsights.veritas.com/ in a browser.
- Sign in using your Veritas Account Manager credentials.
- Click System Health Insights.
All appliances must be registered to the System Health Insights portal. For more information, see the Veritas System Health Insights User Guide.