Veritas™ Appliance AutoSupport Reference Guide
- Product overview
- Call Home security
- Configuring client settings on NetBackup and Access appliances
- Configuring client settings on a Flex appliance
- Using the MyAppliance portal
- NetBackup Product Improvement Program
- Appendix A. Frequently Asked Questions
Veritas AutoSupport collects limited configuration data that some customers may deem sensitive, such as the appliance hostname and IP addresses. This data is collected for the sole purpose of providing Veritas Technical Support with additional context for troubleshooting purposes. Veritas recognizes the sensitivity of this data in the eyes of the customer and upholds stringent practices to secure it. Veritas AutoSupport adheres to the European GDPR rules and regulations.
For more information about how Veritas manages customer privacy and our commitment to GDPR refer to the following site.