Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Self Service Installation Guide
Last Published: 2022-03-28
Product(s): NetBackup (10.0)
- Post-installation validation
- Appendix A. Software requirements
- Appendix B. Troubleshooting
- Appendix C. Default HTTPS configuration
- Appendix D. Load balanced installation
- Appendix E. Customizing image upload
- Appendix F. Reduced Database Permissions for Database Upgrade
IIS configuration check
After installation, check that IIS is configured correctly. Search for Internet Information Service in the Start menu.
Under Internet Information Service > Sites > Default website > Bindings, confirm that the installer created an SSL certificate.
Under Internet Information Service > Sites > Default website > Bindings, confirm the binding for port 443 is created and the certificate is assigned to that port.