Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Installation Guide
- Post-installation validation
- Appendix A. Software requirements
- Appendix B. Troubleshooting
- Appendix C. Configuring HTTPS
- Appendix D. Load balanced installation
- Appendix E. Customizing image upload
- Appendix F. Reduced Database Permissions for Database Upgrade
Post upgrade steps
As part of the upgrade, the two databases were backed up and the recovery mode was set to Simple. Revert the database's recovery mode to its initial value.
To revert the database to its initial value:
- Shrink both databases.
- Set the recovery mode of the databases back to its original value.
When an upgrade is performed a new set of code is placed in a new location on the server. Once the upgrade is complete, remove the old installation.
To remove old installation code
- Go to Add/Remove Programs.
- Uninstall any previous versions of:
NetBackup Self Service Portal
NetBackup Self Service Adapter