Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Installation Guide
- Post-installation validation
- Appendix A. Software requirements
- Appendix B. Troubleshooting
- Appendix C. Configuring HTTPS
- Appendix D. Load balanced installation
- Appendix E. Customizing image upload
- Appendix F. Reduced Database Permissions for Database Upgrade
This section shows the result of a default installation of NetBackup Self Service. It shows the components that are installed and where they are installed.
The portal and the adapter are installed under
C:\Program Files\Biomni\Front Office version_number
C:\Program Files\Biomni\NetBackup Self Service Adapter version_number
The portal installs a Windows Service.
Four components are installed in IIS. The figure shows the recommended configuration. In this configuration, two IIS websites are created: a public site to host the webpages and a private site to host the web services.
Two databases are created.
Portal's database: NetBackupSelfService
Adapter's database: NetBackupSelfServiceNetBackupAdapter