Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Self Service Installation Guide
Last Published: 2022-03-28
Product(s): NetBackup (10.0)
- Post-installation validation
- Appendix A. Software requirements
- Appendix B. Troubleshooting
- Appendix C. Default HTTPS configuration
- Appendix D. Load balanced installation
- Appendix E. Customizing image upload
- Appendix F. Reduced Database Permissions for Database Upgrade
Upgrade the Adapter
To upgrade the adapter
- On the web server, run the installer NetBackup Self Service Adapter 10.0.exe.
The installer runs and copies the installation onto the computer. When the installation completes, a configurator launches.
- Select Upgrade NetBackup Self Service Adapter in the configurator and click Next.
- Leave all the options selected on the Select Components dialog box and click Next.
- A validation screen runs, to confirm that PowerShell is installed and enabled.
- Select the correct Portal Panels Virtual Root and Web Services Virtual Root websites that you want to upgrade.
- A validation screen runs to confirm that you can connect to the portal web services and that the portal has been upgraded.
- On the Upgrade Database dialog box, choose the adapter database you want to upgrade and supply credentials to connect to the database.
The database user who performs the upgrade must have the sysadmin Server Role. This user is only used during the upgrade process and is not stored once the configurator is complete.
If your DBA does not want to grant the sysadmin role to you, you can do a database upgrade with a reduced permission set. More information is available.
- A validation screen runs, to confirm that you can connect to the database
- A confirmation screen is presented. Check the parameters are correct and then click Install to run the upgrade.