Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Installation Guide
- Post-installation validation
- Appendix A. Software requirements
- Appendix B. Troubleshooting
- Appendix C. Configuring HTTPS
- Appendix D. Load balanced installation
- Appendix E. Customizing image upload
- Appendix F. Reduced Database Permissions for Database Upgrade
To revert back to the previous version, a restore of the two NetBackup Self Service databases is required. Additionally, you must reinstall the previous portal and adapters or restore their web server from a backup).
If you reinstall the portal and the adapters, ensure Database is not selected on the Select Components dialog box during install. In both cases the database is restored and does not need to be reinstalled.
During the portal reinstallation, when prompted for an application key, enter the application key from the previous installation. This application key is the key used to encrypt third party passwords in the restored databases and was recorded when the previous version was deployed.